* Majoring in American politics and law.
* Was a member of the Superintendent's List for the 2008 spring semester.
* Also named to the Dean's and Commandant's lists for the 2007 spring and fall terms.
* Won his lone doubles match of the campaign.
* Won five of his seven singles matches during the 2006 fall season.
* Advanced to the semifinal round of the `C' flight at the Cornell Invite.
* Won the lone doubles match he competed in during the 2006 spring season.
* Posted a 2-0 record in doubles during the 2008 spring season.
* Teamed with Kyle Jones to win an 8-0 decision at No. 3 doubles over Mount St. Mary's.
* Picked up his second win, also an 8-0 victory, alongside Joe Wiggins against the No. 3 team from George Mason.
2008 Fall Season
* Won both of his doubles matches during the fall season. Teamed with Mike Eisenberg for the two wins at the Navy Invitational.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Summit Country Day School.
* Was a 2004 first-team all-state selection and earned four all-league accolades.
* Was named as the team MVP three times during his prep career.
* Was a member of the National Honor Society, was the school's honor council president and garnered the U.S. Army Leadership Award.
* Luke Joseph Albi ... born June 17, 1987, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
* Brother, Frank, graduated from Navy in 2005 and was a two-year member of the lacrosse team.