Peter McDonald and Calvin Mark both went 2-0 in singles play on Saturday.
* Is majoring in oceanography.
* Won the third-place match in the B singles flight at the Cornell Fall Invitational.
* Also teamed with Chris Kenney to advance to the finals of the B doubles flight at the tournament.
* Compiled a 9-5 record in singles during the spring season, which included a 5-0 record at No. 6 singles.
* Posted a 14-9 record in doubles on the year.
* Was 12-6 in spring dual doubles matches, with all but one of those wins coming at the No. 3 flight.
2011 Fall Season
* Combined with Chris Kenney to post a 4-0 record in doubles during the fall.
* This included a 3-0 record to win the No. 3 flight at the Navy Gold Invitational.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from The Haverford School.
* Garnered letters in tennis in each of his four years at the school.
* Selected as the MVP of the team as both a junior and senior
* Earned a No. 9 junior ranking in the Middle States region.
* His highest ranking on tennisrecruiting.net was No. 124 and was tabbed as a four-star recruit by the site.