* Majoring in systems engineering.
* Has been named to the Commandant's List in five semesters and to the Dean's List in a pair of terms.
* Selected as a 2008 ITA Scholar-Athlete.
* Also named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll in each of his three seasons.
* Played at No. 2 singles for all but two of his 19 matches during the 2006 spring season.
* Was just 1-5 in singles against Patriot League opponents during the spring, but teamed with Johnny Waters to compile a 4-1 doubles record against league foes (all at the No. 3 flight).
* The Hill/Waters combo posted records of 12-4 in dual matches and 15-10 on the season. The 12 wins led the Navy team, while the 15 victories tied for the most on the squad.
* Won seven of his first nine singles matches during the 2006 fall season.
* Reached the finals of the `B' flight in singles at the 2006 fall Hampton Roads Invitational.
* Earned a #15 Northeast Region ranking in doubles with Nate Nelms at the conclusion of the 2006 fall season.
* Was leading the team in singles (7) and doubles (6) victories during the 2007 spring season when injuries caused him to miss several weeks of action.
* Returned to play doubles in all of Navy's postseason matches.
* Despite the lengthy absence, still totaled 14 singles and 10 doubles wins on the year.
* Garnered Second-Team All-Patriot League honors after compiling a 15-9 dual meet record in singles and a 20-5 mark in doubles. His 20 wins in doubles ranks fifth in school history.
* Finshed the year with a 7-0 record in doubles against Patriot League opponents, with all coming at the No. 3 flight.
* Led Navy with 25 doubles wins over the course of the entire 2007-08 campaign.
* Played all but one of his spring singles matches at No. 3.
* Won the No. 3 singles flight at the fall Navy Invitational.
* Tied for second on the team with seven singles wins during the fall campaign.
* Teamed with Nick Birger to post a 4-0 record and win the `C' flight at the Hampton Roads Collegiate Invitational.
2008 Fall Season
* Combined with Nick Birger to tally a 4-4 record in doubles. The duo won the No. 3 flight title at the Navy Gold Invitational.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Walton High School.
* Led the tennis team to a 2002 state title.
* Twice earned all-county and all-state accolades.
* Jason Thomas Hill ... born Feb. 21, 1987, in St. Louis, Mo.