* Majoring in international relations.
* Named to the Commandant's List for the 2004 fall and 2006 spring semesters.
* Named to the Dean's List in the 2006 spring term.
* Enjoyed a very successful 2006 fall season, posting records of 5-2 in singles and 5-1 in doubles.
* Was undefeated at No. 6 singles during the 2006 spring season.
* Posted a 9-11 record dual meet in singles matches during the 2004-05 season, including a 4-2 record against league opponents.
* Finished the dual meet season with a winning record (4-3) in doubles matches against league foes.
* Selected as the 2004 Patriot League Freshman of the Year, while also earning first-team all-league honors.
* Finished his freshman season with a 22-16 record in singles and a 17-14 mark in doubles. Played at No. 1 singles for 22 of his 25 matches during the spring (11-11 record).
* Ended the year by winning his last four doubles matches (all at No. 2).
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Eastern Lebanon County High School.
* Individually, won four league, three county, three district and two state titles (defeating Army's John Houghton in the finals both years).
* Garnered individual honors each year on the league, county, district and state levels.
* Stanley Rae Kahl.
* Born July 25, 1985, in Reading, Pa.
* Son of Jack and Lourdes Kahl.