* Majoring in systems engineering.
* Named to the Superintendent's List for both semesters of his junior year. * Named to the Commandant's List in five semesters.
* Posted a 5-1 doubles record during the 2006 fall season when teamed with Stanley Kahl. Was 6-4 in doubles during the entire season.
* Garnered Second-Team All-Patriot League honors during the 2005 season.
* Posted a 14-7 dual-meet record in singles on the year, including a 5-1 record against Patriot league opponents.
* Ended the year by winning his last six singles matches of the regular season, with all but one of those wins coming in straight sets.
* Also recorded a 5-1 record in dual meets against Patriot League foes during the 2005 season.
* Ended the season on a tear, winning seven of his last eight matches.
* Tallied an 8-19 record in singles as a freshman in 2004, with eight of those setbacks coming in three sets.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from University High School.
* Garnered Arizona Daily Star Player-of-the-Year honors three times.
* Earned a No. 68 national ranking in the 16s, as well as a No. 2 ranking in the Southwest 18s.
* Adrian David Lai.
* Born March 22, 1985, in Tucson, Ariz.
* Son of Abe and Marisol Lai.