* Majoring in international relations.
* Named to the Commandant's List for the 2004 and 2006 spring semesters.
* Named to the Dean's List in the 2006 spring term.
* Won his lone singles match of the 2006 fall season, while splitting his two doubles matches.
* Was 3-0 in doubles during his junior year.
* Split his four 2004-05 singles matches.
* Tallied a 4-3 record in doubles during the 2003-04 campaign.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from University High School. Also attended the New Mexico Military Institute.
* Competed in tennis, baseball and basketball while in high school.
* The tennis team totaled a 44-2 record during his career and won four regional titles.
* Individually, selected as the conference player of the year during his junior and senior years.
* Nathan Lloyd Malnati.
* Born June 11, 1983, in Greeley, Colo.
* Son of Michael and Christie Malnati.