Mitch Koch received berth into NCAA Championship
* Majoring in American politics and law.
* Selected as the Patriot League Rookie of the Year in 2006, while also earning first-team all-league honors.
* Posted a 9-6 singles record during the 2005 fall season.
* Totaled 21 wins (10 in singles, 11 in doubles) during the 2006 spring season, with all of his matches coming at the No. 1 flight.
* His 18 singles wins during the 2005-06 season led the Mids, while his 14 doubles victories tied for third on the squad.
* Named as the 2007 Patriot League Player of the Year, tabbed as the MVP of the league tournament and garnered first-team all-league accolades.
* Achieved a Northeast Region doubles ranking of No. 15 with Jason Hill at the end of the 2006 fall campaign.
* Was a combined 10-1 against Patriot League opponents in 2007.
* Compiled a 7-2 record in singles and an 8-0 mark in doubles over Navy's final 10 matches of the year.
* Led Navy with 13 singles wins during the 2007 spring season and tied for the team high in doubles victories with 14.
* Played all of his matches at the No. 1 flight.
* Earned First-Team All-Patriot League honors for the third year in a row.
* Ranked 28th in singles in the Northeast Region at the end of the 2008 spring season.
* Played No. 1 singles and doubles throughout the year.
* Compiled records of 17-9 in singles and 18-5 in doubles during the spring season.
* Was a combined 9-2 on the year against league opponents.
* Teamed with Owen Bullard to defeat Florida's No. 1 doubles team, the 30th-ranked tandem of Jeff Dadamo and Greg Oulette, 8-5 in the NCAA Tournament.
* Reached the Round of 32 at the ITA Northeast Region Championship.
2008 Fall Season
* Four of his five singles losses during the fall season were three-set matches.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Camden County High School.
* Posted a 25-0 record during the two years he lettered in tennis at the school.
* Nathan Bertram Nelms ... born Sept. 8, 1986, in Jacksonville, Fla.