Men's tennis vs. Richmond, 3/28/12. Photos by Phil Hoffmann
* Is majoring in physics.
* Named to the Commandant's List for the 2009 fall semester.
* Among his losses during the fall campaign were defeats to players from nationally-ranked programs Arkansas, Furman and North Carolina (two).
* Posted five of his six singles wins during the spring season.
* All of his singles matches on the year were played in the top half of the lineup.
* Garnered Second-Team All-Patriot League honors.
* Won his opening round singles match at the fall's ITA Atlantic Regional.
* Was 5-3 in singles during the spring season against Patriot League foes.
* Played all of his matches at No. 2 singles.
* 14 of his 34 matches on the year were extended to three sets (5-9 record).
* Led Navy with a 7-1 record in singles during the fall, while his doubles mark of 3-3 tied for second on the team.
* Selected as the Patriot League's Player of the Month for October.
* Won the No. 2 singles flight and the No. 3 doubles flight at the Navy Invitational.
* Also won the No. 2 singles flight at the Navy Gold Invitational.
* His lone singles loss was a 6-3, 7-6 (7-5) defeat to Maros Horny of Maryland in the round of 64 at the ITA Atlantic Region Championship. Had previously won a three-set match at the event in the opening round.
* Entered the spring season ranked No. 125 nationally.
* Compiled a 10-12 record in singles during the spring season.
* Posted a 7-3 record at No. 2 doubles during the spring campaign.
2011 Fall Season
* Competed in both singles and doubles at the ITA Atlantic Regional. Received a first-round singles bye due to being seeded in the No. 17-32 positions and won an opening round doubles match with Calvin Mark.
* Played at both No. 1 singles and doubles at each of Navy's fall invitationals.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Keystone Oaks High School.
* Did not play for his high school's tennis team. Instead competed on the USTA circuit.
* His highest ranking on tennisrecruiting.net was No. 53.