* Majoring in English.
* Was named to the Commandant's List in three semesters and to the Dean's List twice.
* Also named to the 2007 and `08 Patriot League Academic Honor Rolls.
* Tallied double figure wins in both singles and doubles during the 2005-06 season.
* Put together a seven-match winning streak in singles early in the spring season, with all but one of the matches being decided in straight sets.
* Posted a 5-1 record in singles against Patriot League foes during the 2006 spring season.
* Ended the 2006 season by winning eight of his final 10 doubles matches, competing primarily with Jason Hill at the No. 3 flight.
* The duo was 5-1 against league opponents during the 2006 spring season.
* Garnered Second-Team All-Patriot League honors in 2007.
* Played his spring singles matches at the Nos. 2 and 3 flights and compiled a 7-9 record.
* Compiled a 5-0 doubles record against league opponents during the 2007 spring season.
* Teamed with Nate Nelms at No. 1 doubles to post an 8-0 record over Navy's final 10 doubles matches of the year.
* One of four returning Mids who totaled at least 10 wins in both singles and doubles during the 2006-07 season.
* Earned Second-Team All-Patriot League accolades.
* Posted a combined record of 9-2 against Patriot League opponents.
* All but two of his singles matches during the spring season were played at the No. 2 flight; all of his doubles matches were played at No. 1 doubles.
* Advanced to the `B' flight's consolation final in singles at the North Carolina Fall Invitational.
* Teamed with Nate Nelms to reach the semifinal round of the `A' flight in doubles at the same tournament.
2008 Fall Season
* Compiled records of 3-7 in singles and 1-5 in doubles.
High School / Personal
* Graduated from Creighton Prep.
* Helped lead the tennis team to four metro and state titles.
* Individually, was a three-time state champion in singles.
* Ranked No. 2 in his section and No. 120 nationally at age 17.
* John Joseph Waters ... born Oct. 24, 1986, in Fremont, Neb.