The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
The Midshipmen combined for 27 total IC4A qualifying times/marks.
The track meet officially begins at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The Midshipmen notched 33 top 10 finishes during the two-day meet.
Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events start at noon.
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed third in the javelin at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a mark of 199ft (60.66m)
• Threw a career-best 206ft-7in (62.96m) in the javelin at the Charlotte Invitational
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a season-best throw of 202ft-6in (61.72m) at the IC4A Outdoor Championship for seventh place.
• Threw 202ft-3in (61.65m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship for fifth place.
• Placed fifth at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet in the javelin with a throw of 186ft-5in (56.83m).
• A 2014 graduate of Londmeadow High School, where he lettered four years in track & field
• Competed in the javelin
• Was the 2013 New England men's javelin champion
• Captured the Western Massachusetts title in the javelin from 2011 through 2013
• Placed 11th at the 2013 Junior Olympics
• Holds the Longmeadow High School record in javelin
• Was the high school's outdoor track and field captain for 2012 and 2013
• Son of Daniel and Joanne White