The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
The track meet officially begins at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The Midshipmen notched 33 top 10 finishes during the two-day meet.
Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events start at noon.
• Recorded a career-best javelin throw of 180ft-3in (54.95m) at the UC San Diego Challenge
2014-15 (Freshman Season)
• Threw a season-best javelin mark of 177ft-0in (53.94m) at the UC San Diego Challenge
• Placed second in the javelin at the Navy spring invite with a throw of 171ft-3in (52.20m)
• 2014 graduate of Notre Dame High School
• Three-year letterwinner in track and field
• Two-time all-county member (2013-14)
• Named the 2014 Scholar Athlete of the Year
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Son of David Jr. and Jill Liedtka