Navy finished in third place among the 50 schools competing.
Twenty-two Midshipmen will compete a combined 14 different events during the three-day event.
Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The 4x100m relay team defended its Men's College IC4A title.
Career Performance List
• 2016 IC4A All-East (200 - Indoor)
• 2015 Second Team All-Patriot League (4x100 - Outdoor)
• 2015 IC4A All-East (200 - Indoor)
• 2015 Patriot League Rookie of the Week (1/15, 4/23)
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Finished second in both the 100m (10.70) and 200m (21.45) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Placed first in the 200m with a career-best time of 21.14 at the Ross and Sharon Irwin Collegiate Meet
• Tallied a career-best 100m time at the UC San Diego Challenge of 10.49
• Recorded an indoor career-best 200m time of 21.47 at the IC4A Indoor Championship for fourth place
• Ran a career-best 60m time of 6.87 at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet for third place
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Ran a leg for the first-place 4x100m relay team at the Penn Relays with a time of 41.06
• Garnered Second Team All-Patriot League honors on the 4x100m relay team at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished third in 100m dash with a season-best time of 10.58 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Won the 100m (11.11) and 200m (22.23) dash at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Finished fourth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the 200m dash with a season-best time of 21.32
• Ran a season-best mark of 6.93 in the 60m dash at the Wesley Brown Invitational
• Placed fourth at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a season-best time of 21.80 in the 200m dash
A three-year letterwinner at Alamogordo High School ... Won the 100m, 200m and 4x200m relay at the 5A State Championship in 2013 ... Won the 200m dash at the 5A State Championship in 2012 ... Son of Jason and Loretta Enslen