Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The track meet officially begins at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The Midshipmen notched 33 top 10 finishes during the two-day meet.
Action at the Charlotte Invite begins at 2:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
• Placed second in the triple jump with a mark of 46ft-4.75in (14.14m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Recorded a season-best time of 15.22 in the 110m hurdles at the Virginia Challenge
• Hit a career-best mark in the triple jump at 47ft-0.75in (14.34m) at the UC-San Diego Challenge
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed eighth in the 110m hurdles in the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 15.24
• Finished sixth in the triple jump with a career-best mark of 46ft-10.25in (14.28m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Ran season-best time of 57.75 in the 400m hurdles at the Rhode Island Invitational
• Recorded a season-best time of 8.33 in the 60m hurdles for second place at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Ran a season-best time of 14.99 in the 110m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Placed second in the triple jump with a mark of 45ft-4.5in (13.83m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
High School / Personal
• A 2012 graduate of Bishop McNamara High School, where he lettered three years in track & field. He also lettered one year in basketball and soccer.
• Competed in the 2012 High School Conference and Regional Championships in the triple jump
• Was named a 2012 All-County and All-State triple jumper
• Son of Alicia Bynum-Bryant