Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
The 4x100m relay team defended its Men's College IC4A title.
Navy men's track and field returns to action this weekend at the Charlotte Classic.
The Mids scored in all 20 events at the league championship
Schroeder’s 4:01.49 mile time broke former Midshipman Erik Schmidt’s mark of 4:01.56, which was set in 2004
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Finished third in the pole vault at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a career-best mark of 16ft-4.75in (5.00m).
• Placed third at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet with a pole vault mark of 16ft-2.75in (4.95m).
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Cleared the pole with a career-best mark of 16ft-4.75in (5.00m) at the San Diego Collegiate Challenge
• Tied-for fourth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the pole vault with a mark of 16ft-4in (4.98m)
• Finished third in the pole vault with a mark of 15ft-9in (4.80m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Placed third at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, clearing the bar at 16ft-2.75in (4.95m)
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Placed seventh in the pole vault with a mark of 15ft-3in(4.65m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished third with a season-best mark of 15ft-9in (4.80m) in pole vault at the Larry Ellis Invite
High School / Personal
• A 2011 Liberty Christian Academy graduate, where he competed in the event of pole vaulting
• Son of David and Gaynor Drablos