The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
The Midshipmen combined for 27 total IC4A qualifying times/marks.
The track meet officially begins at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The Midshipmen notched 33 top 10 finishes during the two-day meet.
Field events start at 10:00 a.m. with running events starting at 12:00 p.m.
• Finished fifth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the 800m with a time of 1:51.46
• Placed first in the 800-meter run at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star meet with a time of 1:55.04
• Ran a season-best 1:51.46 in the 800m at the Patriot League Indoor Championship for fifth place
• Was part of the first-place 4x800-meter relay team at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, clocking in at 7:30.73
• Ran a leg of the 4x800-meter relay team at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet that place first with a time of 7:44.91
• A three-year letterwinner in cross country at Farmington High School, where he also lettered four years in track and field
• Placed first at his Section 1AA Championship with a time of 16:03.30 in the 5,000 meter course
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Son of Dean and Kelley Hyytinen