The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
The Midshipmen combined for 27 total IC4A qualifying times/marks.
The track meet officially begins at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The Midshipmen notched 33 top 10 finishes during the two-day meet.
• A 2016 Charter School of Wilmington graduate, where he lettered four seasons in men's cross country
• Won the 2015 State Championship individual title
• Earned first team all-state honors in three consecutive seasons (2013, '14, '15)
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Son of Robert and Pamela Murray