Navy finished in third place among the 50 schools competing.
Twenty-two Midshipmen will compete a combined 14 different events during the three-day event.
Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The 4x100m relay team defended its Men's College IC4A title.
• 2016 IC4A All-East (110m hurdles, 4th - Outdoor)
• 2016 Second Team All-Patriot League (110m hurdles - Outdoor)
• 2016 IC4A All-East (60m hurdles, 6th - Indoor)
• 2016 Patriot League Rookie of the Week (12/7, 1/11, 1/18)
2015-16 (Freshman Season):
• Earned All-East honors at the IC4A Outdoor Championship with a fourth-place 110m hurdle time of 14.37
• Placed second in the 110m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 14.27
• Won the 400m hurdles at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet with a time of 53.89
• Garnered All-East laurels in the 60m hurdles at the IC4A Indoor Championship with a time of 8.08
• Finished third in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, clocking in at 8.14
• Won the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.07 at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
• Four-year letterwinner at DeMatha Catholic High School in track and field
• Was the WCAC 300m Hurdles Champion
• Placed second at High School Nationals in the Sprint Medley Relay
• Named team captain from 2012-14
• Earned Junior Olympian and All-American laurels in 2013
• Son of Kenneth Williams and Gail Lucy