Men's track and field returns to action for the first time since Dec. 2.
The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The 4x100m relay team defended its Men's College IC4A title.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Clocked a career-best 400m hurdle time of 54.00 at the Charlotte invitational
• Placed fifth in the 400m hurdle at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 55.07
• Finished sixth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.33 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Recorded a second-place finish in the 60m hurdles at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet with a time of 8.26
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Tallied a fourth-place finish in the 400m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 55.45
• Placed fourth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.35 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Ran a career-best time of 8.13 in the 60m hurdles at the Navy Winter Invite
• Finished first in the 110m hurdles with a career-best time of 14.93 at the San Diego Collegiate Challenge
• Clocked a season-best 400m hurdle time of 55.36 at the Point Loma Invitational
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a time of 15.19 for sixth place in the 110m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished fifth in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, crossing the tape at 8.39.
• Placed fourth at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.31
• Clocked a 23.69 in the 200m dash at the Navy Winter Invite
High School / Personal
• A 2013 graduate of Tallwood High School, where he lettered three years in track & field
• Named the team captain for the 2012-13 season
• A member of the 4x100 that broke the school record at Tallwood H.S.
• Son of Malcolm White Sr. and Shery Boone-White