Navy recorded five first-place finishes, four of which were in field events.
Navy recorded nine first-place finishes.
Five Navy men's track athletes and one relay team earned All-East honors
Batiste and Enslen qualify for Sunday's finals
Navy aims for its third-straight league title
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Tallied a fourth-place finish in the 400m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 55.45
• Placed fourth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.35 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Ran a career-best time of 8.13 in the 60m hurdles at the Navy Winter Invite
• Finished first in the 110m hurdles with a career-best time of 14.93 at the San Diego Collegiate Challenge
• Clocked a career-best 400m hurdle time of 55.36 at the Point Loma Invitational
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a time of 15.19 for sixth place in the 110m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished fifth in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, crossing the tape at 8.39.
• Placed fourth at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.31
• Clocked a 23.69 in the 200m dash at the Navy Winter Invite
High School / Personal
• A 2013 graduate of Tallwood High School, where he lettered three years in track & field
• Named the team captain for the 2012-13 season
• A member of the 4x100 that broke the school record at Tallwood H.S.
• Son of Malcolm White Sr. and Shery Boone-White