Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The 4x100m relay team defended its Men's College IC4A title.
The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
The Midshipmen combined for 27 total IC4A qualifying times/marks.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Clocked a career-best 400m hurdle time of 54.00 at the Charlotte invitational
• Placed fifth in the 400m hurdle at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 55.07
• Finished sixth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.33 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Recorded a second-place finish in the 60m hurdles at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet with a time of 8.26
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Tallied a fourth-place finish in the 400m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 55.45
• Placed fourth in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.35 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Ran a career-best time of 8.13 in the 60m hurdles at the Navy Winter Invite
• Finished first in the 110m hurdles with a career-best time of 14.93 at the San Diego Collegiate Challenge
• Clocked a season-best 400m hurdle time of 55.36 at the Point Loma Invitational
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a time of 15.19 for sixth place in the 110m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished fifth in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, crossing the tape at 8.39.
• Placed fourth at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.31
• Clocked a 23.69 in the 200m dash at the Navy Winter Invite
High School / Personal
• A 2013 graduate of Tallwood High School, where he lettered three years in track & field
• Named the team captain for the 2012-13 season
• A member of the 4x100 that broke the school record at Tallwood H.S.
• Son of Malcolm White Sr. and Shery Boone-White