The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
Navy tallied 67 total points as a team to lead all competition.
Track and Field tallied a program-best 264 points to win the meet.
The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
The Midshipmen combined for 27 total IC4A qualifying times/marks.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Ran a career-best 1,500m time of 3:50.63 at the Larry Ellis
• Clocked a season-best 800m time at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships at 1:59.03
• Ran a leg of the runner-up Distance Medley Relay team at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a time of 9:57.84
• Placed fourth in the mile with a career-best time of 4:08.22 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Recorded a career-best 3,000m run time of 8:26.02 at the Wesley A. Brown Invitational
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Tallied a career-best 800m time of 1:57.57 at the George Mason Invitational
• Earned All-East honors in the distance medley relay at the IC4A Indoor Championship with a sixth-place finish time of 9:52.62
• Helped run a leg of the first-place 4x800m relay team at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
• Ran a career-best 1,000m time of 2:30.08 at Navy’s indoor four-team home meet
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Clocked a 1,500m time of 4:07.38 at Navy’s spring invite
• Recorded an 800m indoor season time of 2:04.01
• Led New Glarus High School to the 2012 Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) Track State Championship, winning the 3200m and taking second in the 1600m
• Two-time WIAA Division 2 cross country state champion, winning in both 2011 and `12
• Part of four consecutive conference championships in both cross country and track
• Named cross country team MVP all for seasons and track team MVP in 2012
• Captained both the cross country and track teams as a senior
• Son of Mike and Clare McCoy