Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events are slated to start at noon.
The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
Overall Record: 306-185-6 (.622)
Nate Gainey, Ryan Speir, and Sam Williams were each named CoSIDA Academic All-District.
The Penn Relays are Thursday through Saturday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Placed sixth in the 10,000m run at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 30:40.38
• Clocked a career-best 10K time of 30:30.22 at the Raleigh Relays
• Ran a career-best 5,000m time of 14:43.57 at the Spire D1 Invitational
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded a career-best 3,000m time of 8:31.91 at the Navy Three-Team meet
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a fifth-place 10,000m time of 31:49.00 at the Navy Spring Invite
• Earned All-State, all-sectional and all-conference honors in helping the Lyons Township High School cross country team to the 2013 regional and sectional titles and a third-place finish at the Illinois State Championships
• Part of the track team that won the indoor conference and sectional titles in 2013
• Earned academic all-conference honors in both cross country and track as a senior
• Captained the cross country and track teams as a senior
• Sisters, Shannon and Miranda, are both on the track and cross country teams at TCU
• Son of James and Leslie