The Mids had a league-best eight student-athletes with a 4.00 GPA.
Nate Gainey, Ryan Speir, and Sam Williams were each named CoSIDA Academic All-District.
Nate Gainey, Sam Williams, and Stefano Pineda were all selected to the All-Academic Team.
Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events start at noon.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Tallied a career-best 5,000-meter time of 14:55.10 at the Navy Spring Invitational
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded a career-best 10,000-meter mark of 30:42.00 at the Navy Four-Team outdoor meet
• Clocked a career-best 3,000-meter time of 8:24.90 at the Navy Four-Team indoor meet
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Ran a career-best 9:51.93 in the steeplechase at the Navy Spring Invite
• Led Northeast Bradford High School to the Pennsylvania Class A cross country state championship as a senior in 2012
• Three-time All-State and all-county selection in cross country
• Six-time All-State performer in track and two-time district champion in the 3200m
• Named MVP and captain of both the cross country and track teams on two occasions
• Helped cross country team to back-to-back district titles in 2009 and `10
• Son of Scott and Margaret