Senior team captain Peyton Walsh received three awards, including the award named after Hall of Famer Ed Peery.
Bernstein won the EIWA Championship and earned a berth to wrestle at the NCAA Championship.
The last time a Navy wrestler garnered All-America honors was in 2011.
The last time Navy put two wrestlers atop the podium was in 2009.
The Mids were just 8.5 points behind first-place Air Force.
2014 EIWA Champion (174)
2013, ‘14 NCAA Qualifier
• Miller in 2014-15 (Jr.): Sat out the year after suffering a torn ACL in the off-season.
• 2013-14 (So.): Amassed a 24-6 record and earned his second consecutive NCAA Championship berth by winning the 174-pound crown at the EIWA Championship ... placed in fourth of the five tournaments in which he competed, taking individual titles at the Roadrunner Open, the All-Academy Championship and the EIWA Championship ... also placed fourth at the season-opening Michigan State Open ... won 13 of his 24 matches by way of fall ... won three of his four matches at the EIWA Championship by fall, including pinning Penn’s Brad Wukie at 2:46 in the championship bout ... after dropping his opening match at the NCAA Championship to Illinois’ Tony Dallago, 12-8, he came back to win three in a row, beating Wisconsin’s Scott Liegel (12-3), Old Dominion’s Billy Curling (2:48) and Central Michigan’s Mike Ottinger (DQ) ... bowed out of the tournament against fifth-ranked Matt Brown of Penn State with a 10-6 loss.
• 2012-13 (Fr.): A starter at 174 pounds, he finished the season with a 24-7 record, including a 5-2 dual mark ... one of six Navy wrestlers to earn a berth to wrestle at the NCAA Championship ... placed in five of the seven tournaments in which he competed, winning three individual crowns ... opened his career by winning 11 in a row and capturing the Eastern Michigan Open and Roadrunner Open titles ... suffered his first loss of the season, a 17-5 loss to Nebraska’s Robert Kokesh, ranked sixth nationally, at the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational where he would place fourth ... cruised through the field to win the All-Academy Championship ... scored a 15-0 tech fall over VMI’s John Dommert in his opening bout of the All-Academy Championship ... pinned The Citadel’s Jack Duane in the semis and pinned Air Force’s Daniel Barringer in 1:45 to take the crown ... won his first two matches of the EIWA Championship to punch his ticket into the finals where he would suffer a disappointing 3-2 decision to top-seeded and 15th-ranked Nathaniel Brown of Lehigh ... seeded 12th and ranked 10th nationally, Miller lost both of his NCAA Championship matches ... earned dual wins over George Mason’s Ryan Hemsbury (fall, 5:40), North Carolina’s Tanner Eitel (4-1), Rutgers’ Greg Zannetti (9-6), American’s Keithan Cast (fall, 0:52) and Army’s Cole Gracey (5-3) ... owned a remarkable 10-1 record in matches decided by fall.
• High School: A 2011 graduate of the John Carroll School, Miller attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2011-12 academic year ... a four-year wrestling letterwinner who led John Carroll to the 2007 MIAA Conference Championship ... a two-time state champion was also named the most outstanding wrestler after producing the most falls ... a National Prep Champion in 2011 ... an NCWA National Champion who was named the meet’s outstanding wrestler in 2012 ... placed third at the Junior Nationals in 2010 ... a two-time All-Maryland Academic Team selection.
• Personal: Son of Lorus and Lisa Miller ... majoring in American Politics and Law ... named to the Commandant’s List in the Fall of 2014.