* Cassandra Marie Consedine
* Born Jan. 30, 1989, in Bartlesville, Okla.
Military Service Interest
* Navy, aviation
* Graduated from Bartlesville High School.
* Competed on both the basketball and track teams.
* Garnered all-conference accolades in basketball during each of her four seasons.
* Earned all-state honors in track during her senior season.
* Was a member of the National Honor Society and served as the secretary for the National Spanish Honor Society.
* Selected as the 2008-09 Patriot League Rookie (Freshman) of the Year.
* Also named to the all-rookie (freshman) team and earned Second-Team All-Patriot League honors that same season.
2009-10 Season Notes
* Her first blocked shot of the season allowed her to break a tie for the Navy career record. She tallied her record-breaking 125th blocked shot in the 60th game of her career.
* Became the 14th player in school history to score her 1000th career point. She tallied the milestone point in Navy's game at Holy Cross. It was her 84th career game, making her the eighth-fastest Mid to reach 1,000 career points.
* Scored in double figures in 18 games. Her two games on the year with at least 20 points were the season opener against High Point (22) and Navy's Patriot League Tournament semifinal round game against American (20).
* Made 10-of-17 field goal attempts in the game against High Point, while also grabbing 14 rebounds.
* Hauled in eight rebounds in the league tournament game against American.
* Recorded four double-doubles on the season.
* Grabbed a career-high 15 rebounds (to go along with 12 points) in Navy's home game against Lafayette.
* Tied a career high with four three-point field goals made at Bucknell. Also recorded 15 points, nine rebounds and six blocked shots in the game.
* Made multiple three-point field goals in 12 games, while rejecting multiple shots in an equal number of games.
* Shot at least 50 percent from the field in eight games.
* Was named to the all-tournament team at the UTSA Thanksgiving Classic. Averaged 13.5 points, 10.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocked shots in games against UTSA and Western Illinois. Shot 52.6 percent from the field over the two games.
* Scored 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds twice in a three-game span against Towson and at Harvard.
* Tallied 19 points and seven rebounds against Loyola.
* Grabbed five or more rebounds in 25 games, including the last 14 games of the season.
* Tied for third in the Patriot League with an average of 7.1 rebounds per game and placed third by herself with 1.4 blocked shots per game, while also finishing second in defensive rebounds per game (5.8), seventh in three-point field goal percentage (32.5%), ninth in three-point field goals made per game (1.3) and 12th in scoring (10.9).
* In Patriot League games, placed third in rebounds (6.8), third in blocks (1.6), 14th in scoring (9.3), second in defensive rebounds (5.6), ninth in three-point field goal percentage (29.6%) and ninth in three-point field goals made (1.1).
* Her 676 caroms are the most for any Navy player through the end of a junior year.
2008-09 Season Notes
* Scored in double figures in 16 games and surpassed 20 points on four occasions.
* Tallied a career-high with 24 points both against Saint Francis (Pa.) and against Radford.
* Hauled in 10 or more boards in nine games, with a career-high (at the time) tying 13 coming in the game vs. Saint Francis (Pa.). That was one of her eight double-doubles recorded on the year.
* Recorded a double-double with at least 20 points in four games.
* Posted 23 points and 10 rebounds at Rider.
* Was selected as the Patriot League Player of the Week on Dec. 29 (after Radford game).
* Shot 50% or better from the floor in seven games, with a high of 75% coming on 6-of-8 shooting at Towson.
* Saw her season slowed by an ankle injury in the opening minutes of Navy's home game vs. Bucknell. Missed a pair of games after that.
* After four games of scoring a total of 20 points, tallied 18 points and eight rebounds in Navy's Patriot League Tournament victory vs. Bucknell. Was 7-of-10 from the floor and 3-of-4 from behind the three-point line in the game.
* Connected on multiple three-point field goals in nine games, with a high of four coming at UMBC.
* Recorded multiple blocked shots in 14 games. Her season-best effort was six in the aforementioned game vs. Saint Francis (Pa.).
* Ranked 11th in the Patriot League in scoring (11.2 ppg), led the league in defensive rebounds (5.7) while ranking third in rebounding (7.4 rpg) and blocked shots (1.8 bpg) and fourth in free throw pct. (.723).
* Her 723 points scored in a career through the end of a sophomore year ranked third in Navy history (899, Colleen Cassidy; 802, Courtney Davidson).
* Her 457 career rebounds was the most by any Mid through the end of a sophomore season (422, Bernie Boska).
2007-08 Season Notes
* Garnered Patriot League Rookie of the Year and Second-Team All-Patriot League honors.
* Became the first Mid to be named to the Patriot League All-Rookie Team in seven years.
* Led the Patriot League in rebounds (8.4) and ranked second in the league in scoring average (14.3 ppg) and blocked shots (2.36 bpg).
* Ranked 19th in the NCAA for blocks per game and 80th in rebounding average.
* Was the third freshman to lead Navy in scoring and the fifth to pace the team in rebounding.
* Her scoring (398) and rebounding (243) totals are both the second-highest tallies, respectively, among freshmen in school history.
* Set Navy records for the most blocks in a game (7) and season (72). Broke the school's single season record of 32 in her 18th game.
* Blocked three or more shots in 13 games.
* Ended the year ranked seventh on the Navy career blocked shots list.
* Scored in double figures in each of her final 21 games and in 27 of her 29 games on the season.
* Scored 15 or more points in 13 games.
* Became the first Navy freshman in seven years to score 20 or more points in a game when she scored a season-high 20 points F2 at Colgate.
* Totaled 12 double-doubles on the year to break the Navy freshman class record (of 11) and rank third among all classes (record is 14).
* Grabbed a season-high 13 rebounds against Lehigh.
* Shot 40 percent or better from the field in 15 games.
* Led Navy with 26 three-pointers on the season, the fifth-highest total by a Navy freshman, and ranked 15th in the league with her average of 0.90 treys a game.
* Led Navy with 956 minutes played.
* Selected as the Patriot League's Rookie of the Week five times during the season.