* Began her coaching career as a graduate assistant coach at St. John's (N.Y.) during the 2005-06 and `06-07 seasons.
* The Red Storm posted a 22-8 record and a mark of 11-5 in the Big East Conference during her initial season. St. John's was consistently ranked in the national polls during the season and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Last year, the program compiled an overall record of 8-20 and a conference mark of 4-12.
* In addition to coaching at St. John's, Coll also obtained a Master of Arts Degree in sociology from the school this past May.
Professional Playing Career, 2003-05
* Played professionally in four different leagues during her overseas career.
* After competing with the Rhondda Rebels (Treorchy, Wales) in the English Basketball League' (first division) during the fall of 2003, played for the Gibo Grasshoppers (Katwijk, Holland) in the Dutch League (first division) starting in Jan. of 2004.
* Went on to play for the SV Halle Lions (Halle, Germany) in the German Bundesliga (first division) in the fall of 2004 and for Uniao da Madeira (Madeira Island, Portugal) in the winter of 2005.
Collegiate Playing Career, UMBC, `03
* Served as the captain of the Retrievers during her junior and senior seasons.
* UMBC reached the finals of the Northeast Conference Tournament during her final season.
* Appeared in 101 career games and averaged over 16 minutes of playing time throughout her career.
* Served on the selection committee for the hiring of UMBC's head coach prior to her senior season.
* Also represented UMBC on the NCAA Student-Athlete Advisory Committee for a pair of years.
* Began laying the foundation for her coaching career by serving as a coach/counselor at multiple summer camps throughout her collegiate career.