* American Politics and Law
Military Service Interest
* Marine Corps, ground
* Graduated from New Oxford High School.
* Earned a total of 11 letters while competing on the basketball, volleyball, softball and track teams.
* Was selected as the team MVP in both basketball and volleyball as a junior and senior.
* Was a two-time first-team all-league selection in basketball and garnered all-league honors once in volleyball.
* Served as the team captain of both squads during her senior year.
* Whitney A. Davidson
* Born Aug. 13, 1986, in New Oxford, Pa.
* Older sister, Courtney, graduated from the Naval Academy in 2004 and competed on the basketball team.
2007-08 Season Highlights
* Started 17 of Navy's 30 games on the year.
* Scored in double figures seven times, with her season-best effort of 15 points coming D4 against UMBC.
* Connected on 5-of-10 three-point field goal attempts in that game against the Retrievers, while also establishing a new career high with six rebounds.
* Grabbed three or more rebounds in 19 games.
* Hauled in five rebounds in a trio of games.
* Converted 5-of-7 attempts from the field on her way to scoring 11 points F13 against Lehigh, the most points in her career against a league opponent.
* Dished out three or more assists in six games, including a career-high five both J2 against Fordham and F20 at Holy Cross.
2006-07 Season Highlights
* Scored a career-high 19 points N18 vs. Howard.
* Also reached double figures in points with 10 D20 at Charleston Southern.
* Posted a career-high (at the time) five rebounds D1 at Saint Francis (Pa.).
* Totaled three or more rebounds in four games.
* Tallied a pair of steals F21 against American.
* Made starts in five of her 24 appearances on the year and played 10 or more minutes in 15 games.
2005-06 Season Highlights
* Appeared in four of the final five games of the regular season.
* Scored points in three games on the year.
* Made a field goal in games J28 at Bucknell and F18 at Colgate.
* Converted 2-of-2 free throw attempts D30 against UMBC.
* Tallied one rebound in games D6 against Morgan State and J7 against Bucknell.