* Joined the program prior to the start of the 2003-04 season.
* Serves as the director of the Navy Girl's Basketball Camp during the summer.
Head Coach, Green Mountain College Men's Basketball, 1990-2003
* Was the head coach of the men's team at Green Mountain College (Poultney, Vt.) for 13 seasons.
* Led the Eagles to five Mayflower Conference titles and to a 216-157 record during his stint as head coach.
* Green Mountain advanced to the NAIA National Tournament four times under Dempsey.
* Left as the winningest coach in the program's history.
* Earned five conference coach-of-the-year honors and was selected as the 1994 NAIA District 5 Coach of the Year.
* Also served as the school's assistant athletic director during his final two years.
Head Coach, Green Mountain College Women's Basketball, 1986-89
* Served as the head coach of the women's program for three years.
* The Eagles posted a 38-34 record in those three seasons.
Additional Coaching Positions, 1984-01
* Was the softball coach at Green Mountain College from 1990-2001, winning a pair of conference titles and earning one league coach-of-the-year accolade.
* Served as a physical education instructor (1984-90) and athletic director (1985-88) at West Rutland High School (West Rutland, Vt.).
* Was also a health/physical education instructor at Green Mountain College (1990-2001) and Castleton (Vt.) State (1992-2003).
Collegiate Playing Career, Castleton State, `84
* Was a four-year member of the basketball team at Castleton State (Castleton, Vt.).
* Totaled over 1,000 points in his career.
* Earned all-conference and all-district honors as a member of the soccer team and still holds school records in both sports.
* Inducted into the school's athletic hall of fame in 1997.
* Is the father of a 15-year old daughter, Alyssa.