21 K.C. Gordon
"Anyone who knows me knows K.C. is my kind of player. Every single day she's physical, she defends, she competes, and she tries to do everything a little better than the day before. The thing I admire most is that she plays with absolutely no fear. She's a great three-point shooter and she continues to learn crafty ways to score. K.C. will be a fantastic captain for us this year."
-- Stefanie Pemper
Military Service Interest
* Marine Corps, aviation
* Graduated from the Flint Hill School.
* Played basketball, soccer and lacrosse.
* Left as the school's all-time leading scorer in basketball with 1,426 points.
* Was a three-time all-conference and all-state selection in the sport.
* Served as the captain of both the basketball and soccer teams.
* Katherine Charlotte Gordon
* Born Sept. 27, 1988, in Fairfax, Va.
* Mom played basketball at Duke, while her father swam at the school.
* Grandfather and uncle both attended Navy.
2008-09 Season Highlights
* Started all 30 games she appeared in.
* Scored 10 or more points in seven games, with a season-high 16 coming F25 against American.
* In that game against the Eagles, hit a three-point field goal with 4.7 seconds left to give Navy a one-point lead, then made two free throws with 2.3 seconds left to help Navy to a 59-56 win.
* In the previous game, scored 14 points on 5-of-7 shooting from the field against Army.
* Hauled in four or more rebounds in 22 games, with a career-high eight coming N19 at Winston-Salem State and J21 at Holy Cross.
* Shot 50% or better from the field in 13 games.
* Connected on a trio of three-point field goals J17 against Lafayette.
* Handed out four assists in three games.
* Scored 13 points D5 at Penn and 12 points J28 at American.
2007-08 Season Highlights
* Scored in double figures in 12 games and tallied eight or more points in 16 games.
* Reached double digits in points in six consecutive games from N14-N30, averaging 12.3 points per game during that span.
* Was named to the all-tournament team at the Rocky Mountain Invitational after averaging 12.5 points and 4.5 rebounds a game against Colorado State and Kent State.
* Scored a career-high 17 points J2 against Fordham when she connected on 7-of-14 attempts from the field.
* Sank all three of her three-point attempts on her way to tallying 16 points D16 at Marshall. Was 4-of-5 from the field and 5-of-6 from the foul line in that game.
* Also scored 16 points (while grabbing six boards) F23 at Army.
* Totaled 10 points, four rebounds, four assists and three steals F16 against Lafayette.
* Swiped five steals N9 against Rice and four D5 against UMBC.
2006-07 Season at Navy
* Competed on the Navy soccer team during her freshman season.
* Appeared in two games on the year as a goalkeeper.
* The team won the 2006 Patriot League title and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.