10 Megan Matheny
* Megan Ann Matheny
* Born Sept. 10, 1990, in Prince Frederick, Md.
* Uncle is a 1981 graduate of Navy.
Military Service Interest
* Navy, aviation
* Graduated from Great Mills High School. Previously had attended St. Mary's Ryken High School.
* Her basketball team won its conference title during her junior and senior seasons.
* Named honorable mention all-conference as a sophomore before receiving first-team all-county honors as a junior and senior.
* Also received the Maryland AAU Outstanding Athlete Award when she was a senior.
* Named to the USNA's Commandant's List for the 2010 spring term.
2009-10 Season Notes
* Played in every game but one on the year while making 19 starts.
* Started 12 of the 13 Patriot League regular season games she played in, plus both of Navy's Patriot League Tournament games.
* Shot 41.7% from behind the three-point line in league games.
* Scored a season-high 10 points at Lafayette. Was 4-of-8 from the field in the game.
* Grabbed a season-high seven rebounds against Loyola. Hauled in four or more caroms in eight games on the year.
* Totaled at least five rebounds in three of Navy's final four regular season games.
* Scored six points and dished out an equal number of rebounds in Navy's regular season finale against Colgate.
* Tallied four assists and five rebounds in Navy's home win against Holy Cross, then produced seven points in the win at Holy Cross.
* Recorded seven points, a season-high four steals and three assists against Penn.