* Worked for two seasons with the WNBA's Washington Mystics.
* Served as an intern within the coaching staff during the 2005 season.
* Was the assistant video coordinator during the 2006 campaign,
Collegiate Playing Career, Massachusetts `06
* Started 103 of 106 career games played over her four seasons.
* Her sophomore season was cut short after 20 games with a torn ACL.
* Left school as the program's record holder for career three-point field goals (191) and assist-to-turnover ratio (1.36), while ranking fourth in assists (366) and games played.
* Twice during her career she was named to all-tournament teams.
* Earned academic honors from both Massachusetts and the Atlantic-10 Conference throughout her career.
High School Playing Career, McDonogh School `01
* Scored over 1,000-career points as a four-year member of the basketball team.
* Garnered First-Team All Baltimore City and County honors in both 2000 and `01, as well as Second-Team All-Metro accolades in 2001.
* Her 1999 team finished the season with a 26-0 record and ranked 25th nationally by USA Today.