* Lakesha Jasmine Pitts
* Born July 14, 1990, in Meadowbrook Parkway, N.Y.
Military Service Interest
* Navy, aviation
* Graduated from Long Beach High School. Previously had attended St. John the Baptist High School.
* Her basketball teams won one conference crown, a pair of Long Island titles, the Catholic State championship when she was a junior.
* Individually, earned two All-Long Island honors, plus all-state and all-county recognition when she was a senior.
2009-10 Season Notes
* Made 11 starts and appeared in 25 games on the season.
* Selected as the Patriot League Rookie (Freshman) of the Week after her opening weekend of the season.
* Scored 10 points in Navy's season-opening victory over High Point, then poured in 18 points -- to go along with five assists and four steals -- two days later against Elon. Sank 6-of-6 free throw attempts in the latter contest.
* Also scored in double figures in Navy's ensuing game with 10 points at Ohio.
* Later, knocked down a trio of three-point field goals on her way to scoring 10 points in Navy's victory over Air Force.
* Pulled down a season-high five rebounds against Western Illinois, with four caroms being tallied in four games on the season.
* Dished out six assists in just 18 minutes of playing time in Navy's home win over Lafayette.
* Scored a Patriot League season-best eight points at Bucknell, then matched that effort in Navy's Patriot League Tournament win over Colgate.
* Tallied multiple three-point field goals made in nine games.