Feb. 11, 2014
Bucknell (13-9 / 8-4) at Navy (18-5 / 10-2)
Wednesday, Feb. 12 6 p.m.
Alumni Hall Annapolis, Md.
The Last Meeting
January 15, 2014
Navy Survives to Defeat Bucknell in Two Overtimes
After letting leads slip away on the final possession of both regulation and the first overtime session, the Navy women's basketball team hung on to defeat Bucknell, 94-92 in two overtimes, Wednesday night at Sojka Pavilion in Lewisburg, Pa.
Live Internet Statistics
Live Local Radio - None
Live Internet Video (Free)
* The start time for the game has been moved to 6 p.m. due to the threat of winter weather in the Mid-Atlantic Region on Wednesday.
* Navy and Bucknell split the two regular season games they played against each other during the 2013 season before the Mids defeating the Bison in the semifinal round of the Patriot League Tournament.
* Navy's win over Bucknell earlier this season was the first multiple overtime game for the Mids since they lost in two overtimes to Troy on Jan. 4, 2006. It also was Navy's third league game to be extended into multiple overtimes and the first since the Mids defeated Army in three extra periods on March 1, 2003.
* Navy's 209 three-point field goals made this season is tied for fourth place in school history and is tied for fifth place in Patriot League history for the most made in a single season. Only seven Patriot League teams have made at least 200 triples in a season, with Navy accounting for five of those campaigns.
* Jade Geif's school-record 967 career rebounds ranks fifth in Patriot League history and is tied for the 16th-most rebounds tallied by an active NCAA player.
* $1 Day - Select items in the concession stands will be JUST A DOLLAR!
* USNA Staff and Faculty Night - USNA Staff and Faculty can receive up to 4 FREE tickets by showing USNA ID at the Alumni Hall Box Office.
USNA Vehicle Access
Vehicle access to the U.S. Naval Academy is limited to those with a Department of Defense identification card. It is suggested that everyone else park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5. per vehicle) and ride the free shuttle bus to and from the game. Shuttle bus service will begin one hour prior to the start of the game. Note that a government issued identification card must be carried and presented by visitors to the USNA prior to being allowed onto The Yard.