Feb. 14, 2014
Navy (19-5 / 11-2) at Colgate (5-19 / 1-12)
Saturday, Feb. 15 4 p.m.
Cotterell Court Hamilton, N.Y.
The Last Meeting
January 18, 2014
Fast Start, Strong Finish for Mids in Win Over Raiders
An 18-4 start to the game gave the Navy women's basketball team an early cushion over Colgate, then the Mids used a 24-2 late second-half surge to close out the Raiders, 71-40, Saturday night at Alumni Hall in Annapolis.
Live Local Radio - None
Live Video (Free)
* Kara Pollinger and Audrey Bauer recorded the 1,000th point of their respective careers during Navy's win over Bucknell Wednesday night.
* A total of 19 Mids have now reached 1,000 career points, with Wednesday being the first time two Mids attained the milestone in the same game. Additionally, Navy's Class of 2014 now has four of its members with 1,000 points, an accomplishment that has been reached just three other times in NCAA Division I women's basketball history.
* Though Navy holds a 33-18 lead in the all-time series with Colgate, the Raiders hold a 12-10 lead in games played in Hamilton, N.Y. The Mids are 3-2 against the Raiders on the road under head coach Stefanie Pemper.
* Audrey Bauer needs to make one three-point field goal to reach 200 for her career.
* Kara Pollinger is one of eight mids to have dished out 100 assists in multiple seasons. Alix Membreno needs to hand out 10 assists to become the ninth such player.