Women's Basketball Heads to Hamilton for Saturday Game at Colgate
Feb. 14, 2014
Navy (19-5 / 11-2) at Colgate (5-19 / 1-12)
Saturday, Feb. 15 4 p.m.
Cotterell Court Hamilton, N.Y.
* Kara Pollinger and Audrey Bauer recorded the 1,000th point of their respective careers during Navy's win over Bucknell Wednesday night.
* A total of 19 Mids have now reached 1,000 career points, with Wednesday being the first time two Mids attained the milestone in the same game. Additionally, Navy's Class of 2014 now has four of its members with 1,000 points, an accomplishment that has been reached just three other times in NCAA Division I women's basketball history.
* Though Navy holds a 33-18 lead in the all-time series with Colgate, the Raiders hold a 12-10 lead in games played in Hamilton, N.Y. The Mids are 3-2 against the Raiders on the road under head coach Stefanie Pemper.
* Audrey Bauer needs to make one three-point field goal to reach 200 for her career.
* Kara Pollinger is one of eight mids to have dished out 100 assists in multiple seasons. Alix Membreno needs to hand out 10 assists to become the ninth such player.