Feb. 18, 2014
Lehigh (11-13 / 4-9) at Navy (20-5 / 12-2)
Wednesday, Feb. 19 7 p.m.
Alumni Hall Annapolis, Md.
The Last Meeting
January 22, 2014
Second-Half Spurt Pushes Navy to Win
A balanced offense that shot nearly 50 percent from the field and had five players score in double figures led the Navy women's basketball team to a 73-61 victory over Lehigh Wednesday night at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pa.
Live Internet Statistics
Live Local Radio - None
Live Internet Video (Free)
* Navy recorded a 73-61 win over Lehigh in the first meeting of the season between the teams. The Mids outscored the Mountain Hawks by six points in each frame.
* The Mids made 11 three-point field goals made in that game while allowing the Mountain Hawks to make just one triple.
* Navy has posted a 5-7 record against Lehigh under head coach Stefanie Pemper, including a 2-3 record in games played on The Yard.
* Lehigh leads the all-time series with Navy by a count of 26-25.
* For the first time this season, two Mids posted double-doubles in the same game when Alix Membreno (18 pts., 10 rebs.) and Jade Geif (15 pts., 10 rebs.) achieved the feat Saturday at Colgate.
* Geif has moved into sixth place in Navy history with 24 career double-doubles.
* Audrey Bauer made the 200th and 201st three-point field goals of her career in the same game. Her tally ranks 11th in Patriot League history.
* Navy has attained its third 20-win season in the last four years and the program's fifth 20-win campaign in school history.
* Navy will recognize its Class of 2014 prior to the start of Saturday's 2 p.m. game against Holy Cross.
* Maryland State and Annapolis City Employee Appreciation Days - Special discounts for all City of Annapolis and State of Maryland Employees! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
* Bring your "A" Game Night - All youth 12 and under can receive FREE Admission to the game by showing an A on a graded assignment from their school! Bring the assignment to the ticket window at Alumni Hall to get your free ticket!
USNA Vehicle Access
Vehicle access to the U.S. Naval Academy is limited to those with a Department of Defense identification card. It is suggested that everyone else park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5. per vehicle) and ride the free shuttle bus to and from the game. Shuttle bus service will begin one hour prior to the start of the game. Note that a government issued identification card must be carried and presented by visitors to the USNA prior to being allowed onto The Yard.