Feb. 21, 2014
Holy Cross (17-9 / 9-6) at Navy (21-5 / 13-2)
Saturday, Feb. 22 2 p.m.
Alumni Hall Annapolis, Md.
Live Internet Statistics
Live Local Radio - None
Live Internet Video (Free)
The Last Meeting
January 25, 2014
Women's Basketball Hangs on for Win at Holy Cross
An 18-point halftime lead provided the Navy women's basketball team with just enough of a cushion for the Mids to hang on for a 60-53 win over Holy Cross Saturday afternoon at the Hart Center in Worcester, Mass.
* Note the special start time of 2 p.m. for the game.
* Navy will begin its Senior Day ceremony for the Class of 2014 at 1:53 p.m.
* Navy has assured itself of finishing among the top-four teams in the final regular season standings, and thereby clinched a home quarterfinal round game in the Patriot League Tournament. The Mids will be at home on Thursday, March 6 against an opponent to be determined. Tickets for the quarterfinal round game will be on sale during Saturday's game against Holy Cross.
* Navy enters today's game with 240 three-point field goals made this season. That tally places the Mids in a tie for second place in both Navy and Patriot League history. Last year's Navy team holds both records with its 243 triples made during the 33-game campaign.
* Bring your "A" Game Night - All youth 12 and under can receive FREE Admission to the game by showing an A on a graded assignment from their school! Bring the assignment to the ticket window at Alumni Hall to get your free ticket!
* National Girls and Women in Sports Day - In association with NGWSD month all girls under the age of 17 will be admitted to the game for free.
* Maryland State and Annapolis City Employee Appreciation Days - Special discounts for all City of Annapolis and State of Maryland Employees! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
* Think Pink - All fans are encouraged to wear pink to the game in support of the WBCA's campaign for breast cancer awareness. All attendees in pink receive $3 admission.
USNA Vehicle Access
Vehicle access to the U.S. Naval Academy is limited to those with a Department of Defense identification card. It is suggested that everyone else park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5. per vehicle) and ride the free shuttle bus to and from the game. Shuttle bus service will begin one hour prior to the start of the game. Note that a government issued identification card must be carried and presented by visitors to the USNA prior to being allowed onto The Yard.