March 5, 2014
No. 8 Lehigh (13-17 / 5-13) at No. 1 Navy (23-6 / 15-3)
Patriot League Tournament - Quarterfinal Round
Thursday, March 6 7 p.m.
Alumni Hall Annapolis, Md.
The Last Meeting
February 19, 2014
Navy Uses Balance to Defeat Lehigh
Five Mids scored in double figures to lead the Navy women's basketball team to a 79-59 victory over Lehigh Wednesday night at Alumni Hall in Annapolis.
Live Internet Statistics
Live Local Radio - WNAV-AM 1430
Live Internet Video (Free)
* Navy enters the Patriot League Tournament as the No. 1 seed for the second time (2011).
* The Mids have posted an 11-3 record in home tournament games and have compiled a 12-10 record regardless of venue in the quarterfinal round of the tournament.
* This will be the third meeting in the tournament between Navy and Lehigh, but the first away from Bethlehem and the first in the quarterfinal round.
* The three meetings are the fewest for the Mids against any league opponent.
* Navy and Lehigh last met two seasons ago when the Mids defeated the Mountain Hawks in the semifinal round.
* Lehigh has posted a 4-3 record in previous league tournament games played at Navy, including a 3-1 record in the quarterfinal round.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $4 for youth and $3 for groups, and are available online in advance of the game at NavySports.com.
The Alumni Hall Ticket Office will open at 6 p.m.
USNA Vehicle Access
Vehicle access to the U.S. Naval Academy is limited to those with a Department of Defense identification card. It is suggested that everyone else park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5. per vehicle) and ride the free shuttle bus to and from the game. Shuttle bus service will begin one hour prior to the start of the game. Note that a government issued identification card must be carried and presented by visitors to the USNA prior to being allowed onto The Yard.