Navy finished the Patriot League meet in fifth place.
The Navy women's track and field team tallied 41.5 points to end the day in second place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
Brittany Burg and Ashanti Curry recorded ECAC qualifying marks in their respective events.
Navy will compete at the McDaniel Twilight Meet and the Penn Relays this week.
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Tallied a personal-best 200m time of 25.86 at the McDaniel Twilight Meet
• Recorded a personal-best 60-meter dash time of 8.24 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Placed third in the 200m dash at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet with a time of 25.92
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a time of 13.25 in the 100m dash at the George Mason Spring Invite
• Ran a season-best time of 8.31 at the 60m dash at the Navy Lid Lifter
• Finished ninth in the 200m dash with a time of 26.61 at the James Madison Quad Invite
• Clocked a 1:03.04 in the 400m dash at the McDaniel Twilight
A four-year letterwinner at Robinson High School ... Earned all-county honors in 2012 ... Placed sixth at the state championship in 2013 ... Led her team to a western conference championship ... Member of the National Honor Society