The Navy women's track and field team tallied 41.5 points to end the day in second place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
Navy will compete at the McDaniel Twilight Meet and the Penn Relays this week.
Despite inclement weather, the Mids posted 28 top 10 finishes on the day.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
2015-16 (Freshman Season):
• Clocked a personal-best 1,500m run time of 4:45.87 at the McDaniel Twilight Meet
• Ran a leg of the first-place 4x800m relay team at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
• Recorded a personal-best mile time of 5:11.65 at the Sweetheart Multi-Mix Meet
• Tallied a season-best 800m indoor time of 2:17.62 at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet for second place
• Ran a season-best 1000m time of 3:01.12 at the Navy Lid Lifter
• A four-year letterwinner at North Penn in cross country
• Earned All-League laurels in all four years (2012-15)
• Helped lead her team to the league championship in 2012 and 2013
• Was named the team captain in 2015
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Daughter of Scott Valenti and Sanda Calderon