Navy finished the Patriot League meet in fifth place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
Navy earned 222 points to win the Hopkins Classic.
Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events start at noon.
• 2016 Second Team All-Patriot League (steeplechase)
• 2015 Second Team All-Patriot League (steeplechase)
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Earned Second Team All-Patriot League laurels with a second-place steeplechase time of 10:56.64 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Placed second in the steeplechase with a time of 11:13.83 at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Ran a personal-best mile time of 5:17.08 at the Navy Mid-Week Invite
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Placed second in the steeplechase with a time of 10:52.78 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Finished third in the 1500m run at the James Madison Quad Invite with a time of 4:44.73
• Ran a 2:24.30 in the 800m run at the Sweetheart Multi-Mix
• Clocked a 5:23.52 at the Navy Winter Invitational in the mile run
• Named team captain her junior and senior campaign
• Tabbed all-state and all-county in four-straight seasons (2010-14)
• Lettered four years in both cross country and track and field
• Also a four-year all-state and all-county member in track and field
• Captained her track and field team for three seasons (2011-14)
• Daughter of Rodney Parks and Joyce Harris
• Sister to Sierra Parks, who also attends the Naval Academy