Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
Navy earned 222 points to win the Hopkins Classic.
Navy tallies four first-place finishes at Friday’s meet
Morgan O’Connor and Meghan Harvey record Navy’s lone ECAC-qualifying times
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Ran a career-best 100-meter hurdle time of 15.01 at the James Madison Invitational
• Recorded a season-best high jump mark of 4ft-11in (1.50m) at the McDaniel Twilight Meet
• Clocked a career-best 60-meter hurdle time of 9.23 at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet for third place
• Finished 11th in the 200m dash with a season-best time of 28.74 at the Navy Mid-Week Invite
• Recorded a season-best time of 15.39 in the 100m hurdles at the George Mason Spring Invite
• Placed second in the 60m hurdles with a time of 9.35 at the Navy Blue & Gold meet
• Finished eighth in the 60m dash with a time of 8.43 at the Navy Blue & Gold meet
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Daughter of Dallas Chang and Terri Visnick-Chang