Navy grabbed the Star on the final event
Harvey places fifth in the 1000m finals on Sunday
Navy posts 22 top-10 finishes at large regional meet.
Navy picked to win 2013 Patriot League Indoor Championship.
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed first in the 400m dash at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet with a time of 58.33
• Was a leg in the 4x400m relay team to finish first at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet with a time of 3:57.06
• Ran a leg of the Distance medley relay squad at the ECAC Championship that fnished 19th with a time of 12:11.33
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Ran a career-best 8.15 in the 60m dash at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Clocked a career-best time of 26.24 in the 200m dash at the James Madison Quad
• Helped the Distance medley relay team finish fourth at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Ran an 8.25 in the 60m dash at the Patriot Games.
• Clocked an 8.30 in the 60m dash at the Navy Multi Madness Meet.
• Ran a 26.55 in the 200m dash at the Patriot Games.
• Clocked a 26.86 in the 200m at the Navy Invitational.
• Ran a 43.39 to place sixth in the 300m dash at the Maryland Invite.
• Ran a 1:00.21 in the 400m dash at the Patriot Games.
• Placed third in the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 400m dash with a time of 1:01.73.
• Also competed on Navy's 4x400m relay team.
• Placed fifth with the 4x400m relay team at the Navy Invitational at 4:01.94.
• Clocked a 3:57.04 at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
• A 2012 graduate of Liberty High School, where she earned six letters in indoor and outdoor track and field and one in volleyball.
• Won the 300m Maryland class 2A state indoor title in 2012.
• Helped lead Liberty squad to back-to-back Maryland class 2A outdoor state titles in 2011 and '12.
• Earned first-team all-state honors in 2012 and multiple all-country accolades.
• Placed fourth in the 400m and sixth in the 200m at the 2012 Maryland class 2A state outdoor meet.
• Also ran anchor leg of state runner-up 4x100m relay team.
• Won nine Carroll County championships and holds the county records in the 200m and the 400m.
• Served as a team captain of the indoor and outdoor track and field team as a senior.
• Three-time Team MVP.
• Daughter of Dale and Dahlia Harriman.
• Graduated high school in just three years with a 4.4 GPA.
• Majoring in English.