Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
Navy women's track and field continue the week at the Penn Relays on Thursday.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
Navy earned 222 points to win the Hopkins Classic.
Field events start at 9:00 a.m., while running events begin at 10:00 a.m.
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed eighth at the Towson Invitational with a javelin throw of 102ft-11in (31.38m)
• Tallied a hammer throw mark of 135ft-5in (41.29m) at the McDaniel Twilight Meet for a personal-best mark
• Recorded a personal-best shot put mark of 37ft-10.5in (11.54m) at the Sweetheart Multi-Mix
• Placed third at the Navy Lid Lifter with a personal-best weight throw of 47ft-7.25in (14.51m)
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a season-best mark of 133-0 (40.54m) in the hammer throw at the McDaniel Twilight
• Tallied a season-high discus throw of 114-11 (35.04m) at the McDaniel Twilight Invite
• Placed fifth in the weight throw with a mark of 43-8 (13.31m) at the Sweetheart Multi-Mix
• Finished 18th at the Patriot League Indoor Championship in the shot put with a mark of 33-6..5 (10.22m)
A four-year letterwinner at Lima Bath High School ... Named team captain her senior campaign ... Also lettered three years in both soccer and basketball and one year in volleyball ... Named a team captain her junior year in soccer and senior year in basketball ... Earned third team All-WBL laurels two-straight years in soccer (2012-13) ... Member of the National Honor Society ... Daughter of Thomas and Rebecca Brandon