The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
Navy earned 222 points to win the Hopkins Classic.
Field events begin at 10:00 a.m., while running events start at noon.
Navy women's track has now won three consecutive outdoor star meets vs. Army.
Field events start at 10:50 a.m., while running events begin at 2:45 p.m.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Recorded a presonal-best 3000m-steeplechase time of 11:01.44 at the JMU Invitational
• Won the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet 3000m steeplechase with a time of 11:07.91
• Ran a personal-best time of 10:08.35 in the 3000m run at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded a season-best 11:03.52 time in the 3000m steeplechase at the Larry Ellis Invite
• Finished second in the 3000m steeplechase with a time of 11:27.22 at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Placed ninth in the 3000m steeplechase at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 11:11.14
• Ran a career-best 10:14.68 in the 3000m run at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a career-best 5000m run time of 18:00.92 at the Towson Invite
• Ran a 5:24.11 in the mile at the Navy Winter Invitational
• Four-time All-State performer in both track and cross country at Olathe East High School
• Led Olathe East to three Kansas cross country state titles (2009, '10 and '12) and three track state titles (2010, '11 and '12)
• Daughter of Duane and Lynn