Eight different student-athletes will compete this weekend at the ECAC Championships.
Navy finished the Patriot League meet in fifth place.
The Navy women's track and field team tallied 41.5 points to end the day in second place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
Navy women's track and field continue the week at the Penn Relays on Thursday.
• 2016 First Team All-Patriot League (pole vault) - Outdoor
• 2016 Second Team All-Patriot League (pole vault) - Indoor
2015-16 (Sophomore Season):
• Earned First Team All-Patriot League honors with a first-place pole vault mark of 12ft-5.5in (3.80m)
• Won the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet pole vault with a mark of 12ft-1.5in (3.70m)
• Recorded a personal-best triple jump mark of 34ft-2.25in (10.42m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Garnered Second Team All-Patriot League laurels, placing second in the pole vault at 12ft-1.5in (3.70m)
2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Recorded a season-best pole vault mark of 12-3.5 (3.75m) at the McDaniel Twilight meet
• Finished 15th in the pole vault at the ECAC Outdoor Championship with a mark of 12-0 (3.66m)
• Placed third at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet in the pole vault with a mark of 11-11.75 (3.65m)
• Cleared the pole vault bar at 11-9.75 (3.60m) for fourth place at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Recorded a second-place pole vault performance at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet with a mark of 11-9.75(3.60m)
A four-year letterwinner at Gates Chili High School ... Helped lead her team to a third-place finish at the Indoor State Championship in 2013 ... She also lettered four years in soccer ... Earned all-county honors three-straight seasons (2011-13) ... Garnered team MVP and all-greater rochester laurels in 2012 and 2013 ... Daughter of Glenn and Diane Kearns