The Black Knights clinched the meet in the triple jump, which was the final event scored
Sophomore Ashanti Curry recorded Navy's lone first-place performance
Navy's 4x800 meter relay squad earned second team all-league honors
Navy looks to build from its dual-meet win over Army
Navy grabbed the Star on the final event
• 2015 Second Team All-Patriot League (4x800m relay)
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran an outdoor career-best 2:17.59 in the 800m run at the James Madison Invite for ninth place.
• Ran a leg of Navy's 4x800m relay that finished second place at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship.
• Finished second in the 800m run at the Army-Navy Outdoor Meet, crossing the tape at 2:18.26.
• Ran a career-best 2:17.30 in the 800m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship for seventh place.
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Finished ninth in the 1,000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Ran a leg for Navy's 4x800m relay team that finished fifth at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Placed fourth in the 1,000m run (3:04.36) at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet and ran a leg for Navy's 4x800m relay team that finished first.
• Ran a 1:01.56 in the 400m dash for 10th at the James Madison Invite.
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Posted a 1:03.68 in the 400m dash at the George Mason Invite.
• Ran a 1:04.09 in the 400m dash to place sixth at the McDaniel Invite.
• Posted a 2:25.13 in the 800m run at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Ran a 1:21.15 in the 500m run at the Patriot Games.
• Clocked a 1:22.58 in the 500m run at the Navy Invitational.
• A 2012 graduate of Spencer County High School, where she earned four letters in track and field and four in cross country.
• Was the state runner-up in the 800m run as a senior.
• Earned first-team all-state honors in cross country in 2010 and all-state second-team honors in 2011.
• A three-year team captain for both cross country and track and field.
• Served as the vice president of the National Honor Society and was on student council.
• Daughter of Chris and Michelle Shawver.
• Majoring in oceanography.