Navy’s relay team earns top finish for Mids on Day Two
Navy will send six athletes and one relay team to the championship
Navy tallied three all-league performances on Day Two
Both Mids recorded top-10 performances in their respective events
Navy placed first in three track events and five field events
• 2014 Second Team All-League (60m Hurdles) - Indoor
2014-15 (Sophomore Season)
• Ran a leg of the 4x100m relay team that finished third at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship, crossing the tape at 47.78.
• Finished second in both the long jump 17-8.25 (5.39m) and 100m hurdles (15.60) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Placed sixth in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a time of 9.06.
• Recored a mark of 18-0.25 (5.49m) in the long jump for fourth place at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Grabbed first place in the 60m hurdles (9.08) and second in the long jump 17-7.5 (5.37m) at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
2013-14 (Freshman Season)
• Finished first in the 100m hurdles (14.92) and third in the long jump (17-3.5; 5.27m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Ran a leg of the first-place 4x100m relay team at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet, finishing at 49.01.
• Placed second at the Patriot League Indoor Championship in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.82.
• Recorded a mark of 17-10.25 (5.44m) in the long jump for fifth place at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Grabbed first in both the 60m hurdles (8.97) and long jump (18-3;5.56m)at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet.
• Ran a personal-best 8.13 in the 60m dash at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet.
• A 2013 graduate of C.D. Hylton High School.
• Three-year letterwinner in track & field
• Named team captain in 2012 and 2013
• Daughter of Daniel and Pamela McFadgen.