The Black Knights clinched the meet in the triple jump, which was the final event scored
Navy has won nine of the last 10 indoor Star Meets
This is the first of six competitions before the league’s championship meet
Navy placed fifth at last season’s league championship
Navy posts strong performances on both the track and the field
• 2014 Second Team All-League (60m Hurdles) - Indoor
2014-15 (Sophomore Season)
• Ran a leg of the 4x100m relay team that finished third at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship, crossing the tape at 47.78.
• Finished second in both the long jump 17-8.25 (5.39m) and 100m hurdles (15.60) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Placed sixth in the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a time of 9.06.
• Recored a mark of 18-0.25 (5.49m) in the long jump for fourth place at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Grabbed first place in the 60m hurdles (9.08) and second in the long jump 17-7.5 (5.37m) at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
2013-14 (Freshman Season)
• Finished first in the 100m hurdles (14.92) and third in the long jump (17-3.5; 5.27m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Ran a leg of the first-place 4x100m relay team at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet, finishing at 49.01.
• Placed second at the Patriot League Indoor Championship in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.82.
• Recorded a mark of 17-10.25 (5.44m) in the long jump for fifth place at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Grabbed first in both the 60m hurdles (8.97) and long jump (18-3;5.56m)at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet.
• Ran a personal-best 8.13 in the 60m dash at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet.
• A 2013 graduate of C.D. Hylton High School.
• Three-year letterwinner in track & field
• Named team captain in 2012 and 2013
• Daughter of Daniel and Pamela McFadgen.