Navy placed first in three track events and five field events
Crystan Mclymore became the first Mid to record 40-feet or more in the triple jump
Navy is 3-2 in its last five previous meets in West Point, New York
Navy records 10-first place performances on Saturday
Navy hosts Delaware, Maryland-Eastern Shore and McDaniel
• 2015 Second Team All-League (4x800m relay) (Outdoor)
• 2015 ECAC Indoor All-East (5th, 1000m)
• 2015 Second team All-League (1000m) (Indoor)
Navy School Record
• 1000m (Indoor) - 2:49.01
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran a leg of Navy's 4x800m relay squad, who finished second at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 8:56.49
• Ran a season-best 4:31.04 in the 1500m run at the Larry Ellis Invite
• Finished third at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the 1500m, crossing the tape at 4:32.73
• Placed first int he 1500m at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star meet, recording a time of 4:41.97
• Ran a 4:42.60 at the Towson Invite in the 1500m for first place
• Earned second team all-league honors in the 1000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a second-place time of 2:52.29
• Finished first at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 1000m run with a time of 2:53.16
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed eighth in the 1500m run at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 4:38.56.
• Ran a leg of the 4x800m relay team that finished sixth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Ran a 4:40.46 for second place at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star meet in the 1500m run
• Finished third in the 1000m run with a time of 2:56.86 in the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Grabbed third place at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet in the 1000m run, crossing the tape at 3:03.09
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Placed 15th in the prelims of the 1,000m run at the ECAC Indoor Championship with a season-best time of 2:55.41.
• Ran an ECAC-qualifying time of 2:56.21 in the 1,000m run and placed fourth at the George Mason Last Chance meet.
• Placed ninth in the 1,000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Ran a 5:16.10 in the mile at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Placed fourth in the distance medley relay at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Won the 1,500m run at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Ran a 4:40.09 in the 1,500m run at the Mt. SAC Relays.
• Clocked a 2:18.11 in the 800m run at the Clay Invite.
• Placed fourth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with the 4x800m relay team at 9:05.00, the ninth-best time in school history.
• Finished in Navy's top 10 in all eight cross country races she competed.
• Placed 10th at the Army-Navy Cross Country Star Meet.
• A graduate of Oxford Area High School, where she competed on the track and field and cross country teams.
• Captained the cross country team for three seasons and the track team her junior and season seasons.
• Garnered all-state track accolades as a senior by placing eighth in the 1,600m at the state championships.
• Named cross country team MVP all four years and was a three-time all-county honoree.
• Daughter of James and Linda Harvey.
• Majoring in political science.