The Mids tallied 43 total student-athletes on the honor roll, including six with a 4.00 GPA.
Navy finished the Patriot League meet in fifth place.
Navy will compete at the McDaniel Twilight Meet and the Penn Relays this week.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
Navy earned 222 points to win the Hopkins Classic.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Recorded a personal-best triple jump mark of 35ft-9.5in (10.91m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed fourth with a season-best mark of 35ft-0.25in (10.67m) in the triple jump at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
• Recorded a season-best indoor triple jump mark of 34ft-9.75in (10.61m) at Navy's Mid-Week Invitational
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Finished 14th in the triple jump at the Patriot Leauge Outdoor Championship at 34ft-8.5in (10.58m)
• Tallied a season-best outdoor triple jump mark of 34ft-9.75in (10.61m) at the George Mason Spring Invite
• Placed 12th at the Patriot League Indoor Championship in the triple jump with a mark of 34ft-4.75in (10.48m)
• Recorded a career-high indoor triple jump mark of 35ft-2.5in (10.73m) at the Navy Winter Invitational
• Scored 2352 points in the pentathlon at the Sweetheart Multi-Mix Madness
• A 2013 graduate of Lake Braddock Secondary.
• Three-year letterwinner in track & field.
• Named captain her senior campaign
• Four-time All-District member (2010-13), three-year All-Region selection (2011-13)
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Daughter of Carey and Bridget Manhertz.
• Father (Carey) was a 1987 Naval Academy graduate and played on the Navy basketball team during the 1986-87 season.