Five Mids tallied perfect 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
Charlene Kearns earned an all-league finish in the pole vault
Navy won its first outdoor title in Lewisburg in 2003.
Navy placed first in three track events and five field events
Crystan Mclymore became the first Mid to record 40-feet or more in the triple jump
• 2015 Second Team All-League (4x800m relay) (Outdoor)
• 2015 ECAC Indoor All-East (5th, 1000m)
• 2015 Second team All-League (1000m) (Indoor)
Navy School Record
• 1000m (Indoor) - 2:49.01
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran a leg of Navy's 4x800m relay squad, who finished second at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 8:56.49
• Ran a season-best 4:31.04 in the 1500m run at the Larry Ellis Invite
• Finished third at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the 1500m, crossing the tape at 4:32.73
• Placed first int he 1500m at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star meet, recording a time of 4:41.97
• Ran a 4:42.60 at the Towson Invite in the 1500m for first place
• Earned second team all-league honors in the 1000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship with a second-place time of 2:52.29
• Finished first at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet in the 1000m run with a time of 2:53.16
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed eighth in the 1500m run at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 4:38.56.
• Ran a leg of the 4x800m relay team that finished sixth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Ran a 4:40.46 for second place at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star meet in the 1500m run
• Finished third in the 1000m run with a time of 2:56.86 in the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Grabbed third place at the Army-Navy Indoor Star meet in the 1000m run, crossing the tape at 3:03.09
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Placed 15th in the prelims of the 1,000m run at the ECAC Indoor Championship with a season-best time of 2:55.41.
• Ran an ECAC-qualifying time of 2:56.21 in the 1,000m run and placed fourth at the George Mason Last Chance meet.
• Placed ninth in the 1,000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Ran a 5:16.10 in the mile at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Placed fourth in the distance medley relay at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Won the 1,500m run at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Ran a 4:40.09 in the 1,500m run at the Mt. SAC Relays.
• Clocked a 2:18.11 in the 800m run at the Clay Invite.
• Placed fourth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with the 4x800m relay team at 9:05.00, the ninth-best time in school history.
• Finished in Navy's top 10 in all eight cross country races she competed.
• Placed 10th at the Army-Navy Cross Country Star Meet.
• A graduate of Oxford Area High School, where she competed on the track and field and cross country teams.
• Captained the cross country team for three seasons and the track team her junior and season seasons.
• Garnered all-state track accolades as a senior by placing eighth in the 1,600m at the state championships.
• Named cross country team MVP all four years and was a three-time all-county honoree.
• Daughter of James and Linda Harvey.
• Majoring in political science.