Five Mids tallied perfect 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
This is the first of six competitions before the league’s championship meet
Navy posts strong performances on both the track and the field
Four Midshipmen earn 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
Crystan Mclymore recorded a team-best 11th place finish in the triple jump
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran a career-best 10:30.10 in the 3K at the Terrapin Invite
• Finished fourth at the Towson Invite in the 5K with a career-best time of 17:50.65
• Recorded a career-best mark in the 10K with a time of 37:52.25 at the Larry Ellis Invite
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded a time of 18:39.77 in the 5K at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Tallied a 10K time of 41:17.37 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Placed 13th in the 3K at the Terrapin Invite with a time of 10:44.74
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Ran an 18:48.20 in the 5,000m run at the outdoor Towson Invite.
• Ran a 39:11.58 in the 10,000m run at the Tribe Invite.
• Clocked an 11:03.91 at the Tribe Invite in the 3,000m run.
• Ran a 10:51.97 in the 3,000m run at the Navy Multi-Madness Meet.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Competed in four cross country races.
• Three-time all-county and all-metro cross country selection at Severna Park High School.
• Named cross country team MVP and captain in both her junior and senior seasons.
• Garnered all-county honors twice in indoor track and three times in outdoor track, also served as captain of both teams as a senior.
• Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track.
• Daughter of Timothy and Laura Nelson.
• Majoring in electrical engineering.