Four Midshipmen earn 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
Crystan Mclymore recorded a team-best 11th place finish in the triple jump
Navy qualified 10 individual athletes and two relay teams for the championship
Navy tallied five first-place performances, two ECAC qualifying performances and one stadium record
Amanda Graham tallies Navy's lone ECAC qualifying performance in the pole vault
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran a career-best 10:30.10 in the 3K at the Terrapin Invite
• Finished fourth at the Towson Invite in the 5K with a career-best time of 17:50.65
• Recorded a career-best mark in the 10K with a time of 37:52.25 at the Larry Ellis Invite
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded a time of 18:39.77 in the 5K at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Tallied a 10K time of 41:17.37 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Placed 13th in the 3K at the Terrapin Invite with a time of 10:44.74
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Ran an 18:48.20 in the 5,000m run at the outdoor Towson Invite.
• Ran a 39:11.58 in the 10,000m run at the Tribe Invite.
• Clocked an 11:03.91 at the Tribe Invite in the 3,000m run.
• Ran a 10:51.97 in the 3,000m run at the Navy Multi-Madness Meet.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Competed in four cross country races.
• Three-time all-county and all-metro cross country selection at Severna Park High School.
• Named cross country team MVP and captain in both her junior and senior seasons.
• Garnered all-county honors twice in indoor track and three times in outdoor track, also served as captain of both teams as a senior.
• Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track.
• Daughter of Timothy and Laura Nelson.
• Majoring in electrical engineering.