Field events start at 10:50 a.m., while running events begin at 2:45 p.m.
Five Mids tallied perfect 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
Navy captured the final event (4x400 relay) to earn its second-straight outdoor Star Meet
Four Midshipmen earn 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
Navy grabbed the Star on the final event
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Placed third at the Army-Navy Outdoor Meet int he 400m hurdles with a time of 1:06.48
• Clocked a career-best 400m dash time of 1:01.72 in the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Ran a leg of the 4x400m relay team that finished second with a time of 4:07.21 at the Towson Invite
• Finished the 100m hurdles with a mark of 18.69
• Ran a season-best 1:08.55 time in the 400m hurdles at the James Madison Quad Invite
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Posted a 1:09.14 in the 400m hurdles at the George Mason Invite.
• Placed fourth in the 400m hurdles at 1:09.31 at the McDaniel Twilight Meet.
• Ran a 27.80 in the 200m dash at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Ran a 1:04.18 in the 400m dash at the Navy Multi Madness Meet.
• Clocked a 28.56 in the 400m dash at the outdoor Towson Invite.
• A 2011 graduate of Cibola High School, where she competed in the sprints and hurdles on the track and field team.
• Also competed on the cross country and soccer teams at Cibola.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, R.I. during the 2011-12 academic year.
• Daughter of Alejandro and Maria Soto.
• Majoring in operations research.